Sunday, September 26, 2010

"My Teacher My Hero"

                    In our life we have a hero that is helping, and sometimes saving us in times of need, and they are the one who have a very important role in our life.
                    My hero is my teachers because they are the one sharing their knowledge to us for us to learn more and new things, they give their best in teaching us.

                    My teachers are so kind, patient, loving, and helpful. They do their best in teaching us even though we are noisy, and naughty they still try to teach us. That's the best things about my teachers.
                     I thank God because he gave me a kind, loving, and patient teachers.

11 comments:

  1. nice one your post is good...interesting and i really appreciate it...keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure you do this?? haha
    joke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your work. You really showed your appreciation to our teachers and I think that is great. .keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Day! You really show your thankfulness and your appreciation to your dear teachers! Take Care! ;}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! right teachers are one who had very important role in our life,
    this post of yours was very touching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's great..
    your post is nice..
    take care:)good day..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey..good day.. your post is great..

    i like it.. keep up :))

    ReplyDelete